CAREER WITH US
Resident Medical Officer
- Responsible in supporting the daily medical operations and attending to the needs and cares of the customers / patients.
- Responsible in providing medical counseling, results interpretation and consultation to customer / patients.
- Responsible in facilitating health and medical workshop to the team members, customers / patients as part of the health education programme.
- Require to liase with other medical and non-medical team members to ensure quality service provision.
- Require to interact with customers / patients and family in a caring and confident manner while maintaining customers / patients confidentiality.
- Require to familiarize with the acquired Hospital Information System (HIS).
- To maintain the Quality Assurance Programme at iHEAL Medical Center
- Candidate must possess a Medical Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution.
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and has a valid practicing certificate (APC)
- Candidates who have just completed their compulsory service at Government and are keen to practice in private hospital setting are encouraged to apply.
Senior Customer Service Executive
- Provide accurate and appropriate information or assistance to all walk-ins, incoming calls and emails.
- Ensure diligent follow up for all patients and customers.
- Scheduling clinic appointment and registration.
- Ensure all clinics’ appointments are arranged adequately.
- Attend to patients’ enquiries, feedback and escalation.
- Enhance and ensure customer satisfaction and experience throughout their visit.
- Ensure all necessary follow up and appointment’s reminder call is done daily.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Diploma holders with a minimum of 3 year experience in front office / customer service.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Pleasant personality, professional and performance oriented.
- Possess customer service experience in the medical/healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
- Able to learn fast and work in a team.
- Possess a good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an added of advantage.
Cashier Cum Finance Assistant
- Responsible assisting in Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Inventory and General Ledger.
- Responsible in generating monthly statement of accounts, aging report and other financial reports whenever is necessary.
- Perform cashiering duties accurately and efficiently and maintain all related records.
- Carry out closing and balancing of cash of the day.
- Maintain cash area is clean and organized manner.
- Performance of other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply, candidate with working experience is an advantage.
- Able to work in challenging and vibrant environment.
- Must be matured, trustworthy, dedicated with high degree of initiative, result oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be compute literate with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office application and operations of common accounting software.
- Must be fully independent and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in medical/healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Senior Staff Nurse
- Recommend, develop and implements overall nursing care – consistent with Medical Centre’s policies and objectives.
- Oversee nursing staff planning, including recruitment and continuous training and development of nurses..
- Provide effective and efficient nursing care to patients to ensure highest standards of clinical outcome.
- Manage patients’ complaints promptly and follow-through to resolve their concerns.
- Communicate with all parties concerned pertaining to the care of patients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Post basic certificated would be an advantage.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and possess valid practicing certificate (APC).
- At least 5 years of working experience in senior level.
- Good interpersonal, strong management and problem solving skills, leadership skills and communication skills.
Senior Purchasing Executive / Purchasing Executive
- Responsible to issue purchase order and the monitoring of overall cost of product purchase.
- Responsible to monitor ad ensure timely delivery stocks/products/inventory/ service in good and in satisfactory condition.
- Responsible to reorder and manage all departmental transfer of inventory from the central store.
- Responsible in inventory reconciliation and analysis, no-where-use and slow moving materials, to support in the company’s stock take.
- Responsible to ensure good inventory control to support good stock turn around.
- Responsible to ensure consistency between inward and outward documents for payment purposes and not limited to the reconciliation of creditors’ statement.
- Responsible to carry out inventory / material / service sourcing activities to achieve competitive pricing while not compromising products and services quality.
- Responsible to prepare management reports.
- Responsible to maintain a complete up-to-date purchase records /data/ pricing in the system.
- Diploma or Degree in Economics / Business Administration / Purchasing & Material Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Responsible, dedicated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Effective team player and dedicated with high sense of integrity.
- Working experience in procurement of Health Care industry will be an added advantage.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Assisting the Head of Business Development to engage with existing patients, new audience and creating brand loyalty through digital/ social media platforms.
- Expertise and experience in executing digital marketing through social media and bloggers is preferred.
- Has a flair for generating creative marketing ideas and strategies.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including SEO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Degree in Marketing with at least 2 years working experience in digital marketing related function
- Good understanding of consumer marketing in a fast pace healthcare environment
- Experience in utilizing digital and social media platforms for marketing, including engaging bloggers, key influencers, etc.
- Exhibits ability in analyzing data from market and consumer trends
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task in a fast paced retail environment
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Able to write and read Chinese will be an advantage
- In-charge of the daily operation of clinical laboratory.
- Assure compliance with standard and regulations, including company policies as well as Ministry of Health protocols.
- Maintain complete and accurate laboratory records.
- Possess a MBBS/MD or equivalent which is registrable with the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Currently registered with the Malaysian Medical Council with good standing records.
- Possess a Master degree in Pathology.
- Registered with the National Specialist Register.
- Possess a valid annual practicing certificate.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage.